Rogue had and epic showing today at the Warm Up Columbus race series in Dublin Ohio this morning and indoors in Massachusetts. There was too much awesomeness to fit into a single Social Media post so we had to put it out here! Extra thanks to the Rogue cheering squad out who braved the cold out there today!
Great job to all the Rogues out there today! Here are the official team results and their places:
Warm Up Columbus 10K
- Michelle Clark – 40:37 – 1st place
- Amy Parker – 43:02 – 2nd place
Warm Up Columbus Half Marathon
- Jared Moore – 1:14:05 – 1st place (New Rogue Record)
- Greg Blevins – 1:14:32 – 2nd place
- Bryan Stansberry – 1:17:58 – 4th place
- Tim Butterfield – 1:20:52 – 9th place
- Ryan Arens – 1:20:54 – 10th place
- Jason Homorody – 1:21:08 – 1st in age group
- Brian Kasten – 1:24:34 – No place because he forgot to put on his bib!
- Julie Riffle – 1:29:01 – 3rd place
- Melissa Ruffner – 1:34:53 – 8th place
- Fred Smith – 1:46:02 – 4th in age group
Warm Up Columbus Marathon
- Kris Pierson – 2:56:37 – 4th Overall
- Michael Tolle – 3:18:25 – 1st in age group
Indoor USATF New England indoor track and field championships 5k at Harvard.
- Sara Burnell – 17:59 – 1st place (New Rogue Record)