Do you have a pre-race superstition?
- I have to take a shower on race morning and my hair must be in a braid! – Amy P
- Drink wine the night before – I know most people back off – but I need wine to stay calm and chill! – Melissa
- I change my cover photo on FB to an image with this quote, “Every run is a gift” – Erin A
- Race day shower is a must. – Dave P
- I sleep in the same cap city t-shirt the night before a race. – Katie G
- I’ve been wearing the same pair of underwear since I started racing (they only get worn on big race days – and they get washed after each race) – Jen G
- I have a lucky buff that I prefer to wear, if its too warm I’ll have it around my wrist. It used to be Melissa’s but I stole it from her when we first started dating 🙂 – Brian K